VINDALOO CURRY SPICE MIX POWDER MASALA
An authentic blend of spices, to help make the popular Vindaloo dish from Goa, popular for its spiciness.
(Recipe on the back.)
No preservatives or additives such as food colouring. Salt free, Gluten free, Nut free and Fat free. 100% pure.
Ingredients: Bay Leaves, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coriander, Cumin, Fenugreek, Garlic, Ginger, Mango Powder, Mustard Seeds, Paprika, Star Anise and Turmeric.
BEEF VINDALOO RECIPE
Chicken, Lamb or Pork can also be used.
1 Kg Boneless Beef diced, 1 Onion thinly sliced, ¼ cup Cider Vinegar, 3 Tbsp Olive Oil, 2 tsp Leena Spices Vindaloo Masala (more can be added according to taste), ½ tsp Brown Sugar or Honey, salt to taste.
1) Mix vindaloo masala with vinegar, sugar, and salt. Keep aside.
2) Heat oil in a saucepan on medium heat. Add onion and fry for 5 minutes until light brown.
3) Reduce heat and add previously prepared masala mixture. Fry for 2 minutes.
4) Add meat and stir until well coated with contents of pan. Cook for 5 minutes until brown.
5) Add 1 cup water. Cover and simmer on low heat for 40 minutes, or until tender.
6) Increase heat, and cook for five minute whilst stirring, until the gravy thickens.
7) Serve hot with rice.