VENISON MASALA SPICE POWDER
An aromatic range of spices which have been carefully combined and ground to give an authentic flavour and taste to venison.
No preservatives or additives such as food colouring. Salt free, Gluten free, Nut free and Fat free. 100% pure.
Ingredients: Bay Leaf, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Coriander, Cumin, Curry Leaf, Fenugreek, Fennel, Garam Masala, Garlic, Ginger, Mustard, Nutmeg, Paprika, Star Anise and Turmeric.
VENISON CURRY RECIPE
500g venison boneless cubed, 1tsp ginger minced, 1tsp garlic minced, 2Tbsp yoghurt or coconut cream or vinegar, 4Tbsp oil, 1 ½ tsp Leena Venison Masala, 1 medium onion finely chopped, 2Tbsp tomato puree or 1 fresh tomato minced, ½ tsp lime juice, salt to taste,
1) Marinate venison pieces with ginger, garlic and yoghurt or coconut cream or vinegar. Keep aside for 1 hour (optional).
2) Heat oil on medium heat. Add chopped onion and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until translucent.
3) Add marinated venison and cook until the oil leaves the sides.
4) Add Leena Venison Masala. Stir for 2 to 3 minutes.
5) Add tomato puree and cook for further 5 minutes.
6) Add water and cook on low heat until tender.
7) Increase heat and cook until the gravy thickens.
8) Add lime juice and stir. Garnish with cilantro.
9) Serve with rice, naan or pita. As an added option you can add capsicum, spinach and silver beat.
Made this an was so tasty an easy to make will be trying more. Very impressed
I sprinkle this spice over the meat for half hour before i cooked the meat. Added a nice flavour to the venison. Not to strong. Next time i will add alittle more.