SATAY SPICE BLEND SEASONING POWDER
An aromatic and unique blend of spices to create the famous Indonesian and Malaysian Satay dish.
(Recipe on the back.)
No preservatives or additives such as food colouring. Salt free. Gluten free. Nut free and Fat free. 100% pure.
Ingredients: Black Pepper, Caraway, Cardamom, Coriander, Cumin, Fennel, Garlic, Ginger, Lemon Grass, Nutmeg, Shallots, Turmeric and White Pepper.
500g boneless chicken, 1.5 tsp Leena Satay Spice Blend, 1 tsp brown sugar, ½ tsp salt, 1.5 tsp peanut oil, 1 onion, chopped, skewers soaked in water for 10 minutes
1) Blend onion, Leena Satay Spice Mix, sugar, salt and oil in a food processor to make a paste.
2) Marinate chicken pieces with paste.
3) Thread chicken into the skewers.
4) Cook on grill or barbecue until the meat is brown and tender on both sides.
5) Serve with satay sauce and salad.
Love this on chicken
So tasty !