- KORMA CURRY MASALA POWDER
- UNMATCHED QUALITY WITH FRESH & PURE INGREDIENTS: Bay Leaf, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coriander, Cumin, Fennel, Garlic, Ginger, Paprika, Star Anise and Turmeric; All the herbs are machine ground, then carefully measured, blended and seasoned in right proportion; The formula has been traditionally passed on through generations and perfected each time for the best results; This makes Leena Spices Korma Masala pure and highest quality classic ground seasoning.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY HIGH GRADE RESEALABLE FOIL PACKETS – Never worry about the freshness; Easy to open, use and seal back again; This makes sure that the spice is kept fresh and doesn’t lose its aroma; EASY AND SIMPLE TO STORE; Fits easily into any small kitchen drawer, kit set or rack; GREAT GIFT SET for any food enthusiast or health conscious individual; Cook the restaurant quality unique flavored and spicy cuisine at home; If you are serious about cooking this is a must addition to your pantry.
- THE RECIPE: As a guideline this exotic delicious masala comes with an easy to follow select recipe . You can easily improvise your own style of cooking; This spice can also be used for veg and non veg dishes.
- 100% MONEY BACK LEENA SPICES MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE - All Our Seasonings Are PREMIUM PRODUCTS OF NEW ZEALAND; We have thousands of inspired customers; We are so much confident of our best selling Biryani Masala that If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply let us know and we will give you a full refund; No questions asked; Enjoy this grand and absolutely RISK FREE purchase today.
500g Boneless Chicken Cubes, 2 Medium Onions diced, 2-4 Tbsp Olive Oil, Juice of 1 Lemon, 1 Tbsp Cream or Coconut Cream, 100g Unsweetened Yoghurt, 1 tsp Ground Cashews, 1 tsp Ground Almond, 1 ½ tsp Leena’s Korma Masala, salt to taste.
1) Mix the chicken pieces with the Korma masala. Leave aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
2) Heat oil on medium heat. Fry onions for 5 minutes. Once done, remove and grind with the yoghurt. Keep aside.
3) Add the marinated chicken cubes (still cooking on medium heat). Add the onion and yoghurt mixture. Cook for 15 minutes, until oil separates.
4) Add almond and cashew powder. Cook for a further 1-2 minutes. Add lemon juice and cream. Stir well.
5) Serve with rice or naan bread.
Very easy and yummy. Thanks.
Love this Korma mix- I made a pumpkin and sweet potato soup with coconut milk using this curry mix and it was amazing.
Amazing flavour, made such a tasty dish
Very good,I put garam masala in when finished and stir,also little bit is cayane pepper and salt of coarse.. I use cream too.