CHICKEN KARAHI MASALA POWDER
Karahi Chicken is a delicious and flavourful North Indian dish. The name translates to “cooking in a wok”. It is a creamy spice blend and enriched with spices and capsicum.
No preservatives or additives. No food colouring. Salt free, Sugar free, Gluten free, Nut free and Fat free. 100% pure.
Ingredients: Bay Leaf, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Coriander, Cumin, Fennugreek, Garam masala, Garlic, Ginger, Mint, Paprika and Turmeric
KARAHI CHICKEN CURRY
Boneless chicken pieces, 1 small onion cubed and layers separated, 1 medium capsicum cubed, 1 medium onion finely chopped, 1.5 tsp Leena karahi chicken masala, 3tbsp cooking oil, 2 tomatoes grated or 20g pureed tomatoes, 1 tsp ginger paste, 1 tsp garlic paste, 2 tbsp cashew paste or cream or coconut cream (optional), Salt to taste.
1) Add cooking oil to a karahi or wok. Fry capsicum and cubed onions for 2 minutes on high flame. Keep aside.
2) To the same wok add chopped onions and fry until golden brown. Add ginger and garlic paste. Fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
3) Add chicken pieces and fry for about 4 to 5 minutes. Cover and cook more for 5 minutes on medium heat.
4) Add Leena masala. Mix well and fry for 5 minutes.
5) Add tomato puree and cook until chicken is soft and tender.
6) Add sautéed onions and capsicum. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
7) Add cashew paste or cream or coconut cream in the end (optional). Mix well.
8) Garnish with fresh coriander. Serve hot with naan,
Chapati or rice.